Demosphere Webmail can be setup on any phone or mobile device capable of receiving e-mail. If you have signed up for Webmail and have a mailbox, simply follow the directions on how to begin sending and receiving emails from your phone below:
To set up IMAP, tap the Settings icon on your phone, followed by the Mail, Contacts Calendars option.
- Click Add Account
- Click Other
- Add Mail Account
Enter the following information in the spaces provided:
- Name - Enter your first and last name. This is the name that will appear in the From field of messages you send.
- Address - Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Password - Enter the password for your email account.
- Description - Enter a descriptive name for the account (e.g., Work Account). This description will be visible only to you.
Note: If IMAP is not already selected, tap the IMAP button.
Under both the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server sections, enter the following information:
- Host Name—Enter the secure server name: secure.emailsrvr.com
- User Name—Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password—Enter the password for your email account.
Tap the Save button and the device will verify settings and return to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen.
Configure Default Folders
Tap the Settings icon on your phone, followed by the Mail, Contacts Calendars option.
- Select your Account
- Scroll down and tap Advanced
- Under Mailbox Behaviours click Drafts Mailbox
- Under On the Server, click Drafts
- Tap Advanced and then click the Sent Mailbox
- Under On the Server, tap Sent
- Tap Advanced and then Deleted Mailbox
- Under On the Server, tap Trash