In order to import or export information from Outlook into/from your Webmail system, follow the instructions below:
First open Outlook and find the File option.
- From there, look for Import/Export.
- Choose to Export to a File
- Select the Comma Separated Value (CSV - Windows)
- Select your contact folder and choose where to place the file (desktop by default)
- Click Finish
Now, switch over to the Webmail system and continue to login.
- Click on Contacts
- Click Import/Export
- Browse to find the file you just saved
- Click Load/Ok and then Continue
- Tidy up any new entries and import the entries