Push Notifications will be sent to user's devices if they have push notifications turned on for the Demosphere Mobile App and they have logged into the app at least once.
The following actions will cause push notifications to be sent:
Event Notifications for Seasonal Teams
- If new events are imported*
- If imported events* have the Date, Time, or Location modified
- If a custom event is created
- If custom events have the Date, Time, or Location modified
- If a custom event is removed
- If the 24 hour reminder option is on for events
* Events imported or modified in the Demosphere Scheduling Elements Product will not trigger Push Notifications. Only Events imported directly into the latest version of the Demosphere Scheduling Product will trigger a Push Notification.
- If a message is sent by the Club Admin to the Team Wall
- If a message is sent by the Club Admin to only Staff
- If a message is sent by a Team Member or Coach to the Team Wall
- If a message is sent to one or a small group of Team Members