If you are a non-rostered team member and no longer wish to receive notifications for a particular team, you can choose to mute the team following these steps.
- Tap on Teams on the home screen
- Tap on the Settings icon located in the top right-hand corner
- All your teams will be listed with a 'Mute (Team Name)' button. Tap the mute button for the team you wish to no longer receive push notifications for and then confirm your choice by tapping 'Yes, please mute this team.'
- The muted team will be placed at the bottom from your My Teams view under the Muted Teams section and you will no longer receive push notifications for related team events or messages.
At any time, you may unmute your team by following the steps below:
- Return to the Teams view and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Under the heading Muted Teams tap the team name and select 'Yes, let's go'
If you are currently a rostered player or staff member, reach out to your club administrator to be removed from the team. The mute option is only available for non-rostered team members.